Textile River Regatta definition in effect as follows:
Limited to person (including coxswains) who in ANY sculling or sweep-oared event (“master” or “veteran” events excepted) DID
- Earn any Senior World Championship or Olympic gold/silver/bronze medal since 1996
- Earn a 1st place medal in any Championship (open) event of the Head Of The Charles® regatta since 1996;
- Compete in any Senior World Championships or Olympic Games since 1998;
- Earn a medal in last year's Textile River Regatta open events.
- In the current year, reach the quarter-finals of the Henley Royal or Henley Women’s Regattas OR finish among the top six places in any national team trials, national or international championships (e.g. FISA World Cup, US Rowing national championships ‘Elite Only’, Pan Ams, Lucerne, FISA Junior Worlds, World Under 23 Rowing Regatta, Head Of The River, London, etc.), San Diego CC (Copley and Jessop-Whittier Cup only), EARC or EAWRC Sprints, NCAA, Mid-West Championships, PAC-10, IRA OR finish among the top three places at Canadian Henley (‘Canadian Henley Junior’ events excepted) OR win the Dad Vail Regatta, Avaya Communication Collegiate Championship (novice events excepted).
Race officials reserve the right to classify foreign crews into the appropriate event based on the racing experience of the competitors in the boat.